The Brighton PED will be based around Long Exposures, both daytime
I made my first visit (for photography) to Brighton just after
new years this year, and it struck me how much there was to
photograph in a relatively short walk from the main pier.
Timings for this event will vary a little through the year with
summer events starting a little later in the afternoon, and winter
event starting around lunchtime.
Brighton sea front
Please see the events
page for current date(s).
Please contact me via my contact
What will be covered
- Long Exposures using ND filters
- Long Exposures at night
- Street Photography
In addition if you have any specific questions, I'll be there to help throughout.
Recommended equipment (but not necessarily
- Digital camera (ideally SLR or mirrorless)
- Lens between 10 and 70mm will probably be
perfect for the majority of this PED
- A 10-stopper ND filter for the daytime long
exposures (ie blurry water/disappearing
- Extra camera batteries as some cameras tend to
eat batteries while doing long exposures.
- A tripod is essential
- A remote cable trigger will make things